Hey everyone! I'm looking for players interested in participating in a Dream Quest Speedrun Tournament!
Here's Dream Quest: http://store.steampowered.com/app/557410/Dream_Quest/
It's a deckbuilding roguelike created by Peter Whalen, who is now working with the Hearthstone Team as a Senior Game Designer.
I'm hoping to find 3-4 players, and would love to have a couple alternates in case of no-shows. Date is TBA, will firm up as I get players.
1. The tournament is the fastest player to kill the Lord of The Dream from a clean install
2. The tournament will last for a maximum of 6 hours, if there is no LOD kill the winner will be whoever brought the LOD to the lowest HP. In the unlikely event of a tie there will be a sudden death round.
3. There is a prize of $100 via paypal or BTC (RIP), provided by me. If we we take streamlabs donations during stream they will be split 50/50 between the pot and the charity.
4. A matching donation of $100 will be sent to the Dream Foundation.
5. Any in-game mechanic can be used, however restart-glitching is not allowed. If your feed goes offline and it looks like you have restarted the game, you will have to start over. If your game crashes, you have to start over. I reserve the right to DQDQ (Dreamquest disqualify) anyone doing anything blatantly unfun to wreck the tournament.
6. The tournament will be streamed live with an announcer
You can play either the IOS version or the PC \ Mac version. You'll need to be able to stream your gameplay, if you're on an ipad or iphone you might need to use something like Airserver to get your gameplay online. If you haven't streamed before let me know, I can help you get set up.
If you're interested, shoot me an email with this handy form! or contact me on twitter at @zakzyz